6 Fore Street
6 Fore Street is our luxury holiday cottage in the beautiful Cornish village of Polruan by Fowey.
6 Fore Street used to be the village baker’s shop but was converted to a family home a few years ago. We had the house completely refurbished to a very high standard by a builder who lives in the village. The house has plenty of room for four guests and is situated just a couple of steps from the sea front in the beautiful, quiet village of Polruan.
The house is old so we have taken care to preserve its character, but we have opened the rooms out a little and added central heating, a modern upstairs bathroom and a new kitchen.
The accommodation comprises:
- spacious and comfortable sitting room
- fully equipped kitchen with a dining table big enough for six
- master double bedroom with king size bed and lovely views over to Fowey
- good sized second bedroom with two full size single beds and a great view across to Fowey
- family bathroom with a full size bath and proper shower
- separate downstairs cloakroom plus utility room with washer dryer
- Central heating throughout with separate thermostatic controls in every room
- free unlimited wi-fi
- a library of DVDs
For guest comfort, 6 Fore Street is non-smoking. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.